Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Birthday Girls

Two years ago Emma was born on my moms birthday, 50 years apart.

This year my mom was able to fly back to Missouri to be with us for their birthdays. It was such a delight to have my mom stay with me for 6 days. She is such a sweetheart and Emma sure looks up to her. Emma enjoyed waking up each morning to grandma in her room.
 Emma Deru: Loves the color blue, likes to unload the dishwasher (especially the butter knives, she smiles every time), talks a ton, loves to sing popcorn popping, and itsy bitsy spider, likes Barney.





Thanks for coming to my house Mom, I loved every minute of it.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute. Good luck to you guys in your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy late birthday sweet Emma girl! (And Grandma!) :) GOODNESS, we miss you and your adorable little family Jules! XOXO

    ReplyDelete