Monday, March 11, 2013

Welcome to my new Blog!

Landon has not started medical school yet. However, the adventures have already begun. In August we will be moving from our cute apartment in Ogden to Riverside, MO just out of Kansas City, MO. These four years of living in Missouri with out any family are going to be an adventure and I don't want to forget about them. I plan to print this blog off into a book when we are done. These posts will help me remember all the good and bad times we went through. This blog is for me, so if you are going to judge stop reading now :) If you are not going to judge me then you can read along and enjoy my experiences as well.

Quick update: I am 20 weeks pregnant with a little boy due a week before we move. I still work as an RN at Mckay-Dee hospital and learn lots of neat things everyday I work.
                      Emma is almost 1.5 years, soon to be in nursery. She loves to color and play with her baby doll. She also is starting to say lots of new words, for example: no, shoe, mom, dad, color, nose, eye, ear, and attempts to say bellybutton. She signs thank you, please, more, and milk.
                     Landon is staying busy with work. He works as an Athletic Trainer in the mornings at a rehab clinic and then in the afternoons as Bonneville High Schools Athletic Trainer. He is also trying to finish up 2 online classes (required before we move). Being the Young Mans President keeps him busy but he loves the guys in our ward and does great at his calling.
                    We stay busy but always try to make time for our family and friends. We will miss Utah when we move; however, we are excited to move on, meet new people and start the next chapter in our life. 



2 comments:

  1. We just drove through Kansas. It is very pretty there. Good luck in school and with a new baby on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for your family! I'm going to save this new one :)

    ReplyDelete