Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Just an Average Day

Moving and having a baby are the only things on my mind. I am getting antsy to just box everything up. It's a little early to box most stuff up, I am trying to get a head start and go through cupboards and box things up I know I wont need for a while. For the most part I am good about not keeping junk and cludder around so it has not been to bad; However, I always manage to come up with a D.I. pile.




Today was nice to wake up vacuum the car out after all winter, clean the house, make dinner and finish up some laundry. Emma stayed entertained by climbing in the cupboards and pulling things out. She insisted on having the cupboard door closed. Silly girl. 


1 comment:

  1. Emma likes me to close the shower door when she is playing in it. She is funny.

    ReplyDelete