Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A Breath of Fresh Air

The weather here has been great lately. I have been able to get out, go on walks, get to the zoo, enjoy some sunshine and get Emma's energy out. The more I am in Kansas City the more I like it. I'm still getting to know my friends better and making new friends.

Emma has been so cute lately (even with her messy hair). She talks a TON, she is learning so much and remembers EVERYTHING. She learned the word "scary" and it is so cute when she uses it. When she sits on the counter top and gets close to the edge she says "to scary". Emma likes fruits and vegetables, is usually pretty good about going potty by herself. She is really good about saying Thank You, even if it is "Sank You". She is a great big sister to "Coo Coo" and I love when she can make him laugh. He loves to watch us do Ring a Round the Rosie.

Cooper is a little sweetheart. He is 8 months old and can sit up now, he has taken a liking to the binky, is no longer swaddled. Decided the other day that he does in fact like baby food (that took 2 months), likes to sit in the high chair versus the bumbo. He is working on his 3rd tooth. He still is not consistent with night time sleep and is unpredictable. Yes I am tired, but I also don't mind the extra snuggles and 2 and 5 am. Cooper is almost crawling. He gets on his knees, rocks, and lunges forward. He also can do a push up and get up on his toes. He is so stinking cute, I just love to kiss both kids!

Same age in the swing.

 Here are both my babies at the same age in the high chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment