Friday, January 3, 2014

Christms Vacation

Holy shananagins there are a ton of pictures to choose from.
 
Let met start off by saying the drive out here was worth it. Emma and cooper did great in the car.
 
My mom and sisters spoiled me. Took me shopping to Victoria Secret Pink, cut my hair and did my toenails.


 Cousin Boston, 2 months older.
 All of us girls wearing the Pearls we got for Christmas.
 Me and all my sisters with our babys within 9 months.
 Christmas lights and cookie making with the Deru's

 Emma and Cooper exchanged blankets. Emma also enjoyed sledding.

 Emma and Cooper had wonderful Christmas.
 Landon and the boys "shooting" with last year Christmas gift :)
 2nd cousins Walker and Porter.
 Car ride home was great until 3 hrs before we got home and Emma started throwing up :(
Like I said.....The drive was worth it. Coming to Utah to get kissed by all his grandmas and Aunts

3 comments:

  1. not going to lie I got pretty teary reading this. we loved spending time with you and the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome all you guys had babies so close! Isaac is still the only grand kid. Can I borrow some cousins from you?

    ReplyDelete