Friday, August 23, 2013

Welcome Cooper Scott Deru

July 19th, 2013 at 2:50 a.m. I brought the sweetest little boy into this world. I was so blessed to have the best parents at my side. Throughout the day I was having contractions and they started getting worse around 7:00 (while having dinner with our friends the Quists). Braydon and Allie stayed the night at our house to watch Emma while Landon and I went to the hosiptal. We got there around 10:30, I got my epidural a bit late (nearly ready to deliver). Pushed for 3 minutes and Landon was right there with the Dr. and delivered Cooper. Spending 3 days in the hospital with Landon and Cooper was so nice and relaxing. Both Grandparents watched Emma for us, we couldn't thank them enough.





 Big sister Emma Loves "Coo Coo" (that is how she says his name) and loves to give him kisses.

7lb 13oz. 20 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment